Intensive and personalised coaching always by Martin Zawilla
Master’s Degree in Science Of Physical Activity and Sport
and Licensed Surf Instructor Level II since 1993
- Maximum 6 students per course, guaranteed !!!
- Maximum 6 students in the water at the same time !!!
- Teaching method developed by sports scientists
- Perfectly suited surf school beach for all levels
- Spectacular scenery in the heart of Oyambre Natural Park
- Surf lessons in English, German, French and Spanish
- Surf equipment, liability and accident insurance included
- All levels: Beginner · Basic · Advanced · Crack
- All ages: 6 - 70+ · Surfing for the whole family · 50plus
- Intensive coaching in small groups or private lessons
The fascinating dance with the waves
Awesome!!! Floating along the wall of a wave. Just living the moment. Mind, body and soul. Everything else is irrelevant. After that, you’re lying on the beach enjoying the warm sunshine and feeling undoubtedly renewed. Once you have experienced this sensational feeling there is no turning back, you’ll want more and more…
Today surfing is one of the latest crazes. However, it is one of the oldest sports practiced in the world. For over two thousand years now the Polynesians have had fun surfing the waves together.
You too can learn how to surf at the surf school ! The only requirement is: Know how to swim.
You can find more information on the surf lessons page. The surf lessons take place in the heart of the beautiful Natural Park of Oyambre situated between Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera in the most beautiful part of Cantabria. And here you will find a wide range of accommodations, suitable to everyone’s needs.