Intensive learning in small groups
- Personalized surf classes always taught by Martin Zawilla
MASTER’S DEGREE IN SCIENCE OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND SPORT and
LICENSED SURF INSTRUCTOR LEVEL II by the German Surf Federation since 1993
- Teaching method developed by sports scientists
- With a series of exercises for rapid progression
- Further individual video-supported feedback
- Perfectly suited surf school beach for all levels
- Surf equipment, liability and accident insurance cover included during lessons
- Quality and safety rather than quantity · maximum 6 students per course!!!
The number of people entering a surf course is an important quality mark of a surf school. A surf instructor that has to accommodate many people at one time is not capable of providing all the necessary surveillance. Also does not allow you sufficient time to give individual advice and feedbacks to each participant to ensure efficient learning. All surf schools recognized by the German Surfing Federation are required not to exceed a ratio of one teacher per eight students. But if several of these groups must share the same surf zone, usually the students are upset with each other and there is a risk of accidents.
Therefore, at the surf school I exclusively offer surf lessons to small groups with a maximum of 6 pupils and also individuals, with only one group or class at a time, so that I can attend to each student’s needs in particular and ensure efficient learning.
Surf lessons from Easter to October