Intensive learning in small groups (6 - 70+ years)
- Personalised coaching always by Martin Zawilla
- Teaching method developed by sports scientists
- A systematic series of exercises supports your progress
- Individual improvement supported by video feedback
- Perfectly suited surf school beach for all levels
- Material and insurance included (during the course)
- Quality not quantity: Maximum 6 students per course !!!
- Maximum 6 students in the water at the same time !!!
The number of people entering a surf course is an important quality feature of a surf school. A surf instructor that has to accommodate many people at one time is not capable of providing all the necessary surveillance and he also does not have sufficient time to give individual advice and feedbacks to each participant to ensure efficient learning. All surf schools recognized by the German Surfing Federation are required not to exceed a ratio of one teacher per eight students. But if several of these groups must share the same surf zone, usually the students are upset with each other and there is a risk of accidents ...
Therefore, at the Surf School I exclusively offer surf lessons in small groups with a maximum of 6 people and also individual or mini-group lessons (4 people), never teaching more than one course at a time, so that I can always coach all surf course participants personally to ensure optimal progress.